This problem of the different periods of life, a face, a lot of people. Fortunately, it is very easy to handle.
So what is premature ejaculation?
Premature ejaculation is when the person loses control of ejaculation. This can occur 30-60 seconds after the beginning of the law, and perhaps before penetration.
Although it usually refers to the ejaculation during sex, in general, the problem can occur during any sexual practice, including Masturbation.
Also standards for the duration of the "normal" sexual intercourse forced on the porn, forget it. Medical data, that the average time to ejaculation during sexual intercourse, approximately 4-5 minutes.
How widespread is the problem?
Very. This problem is one of the three, the men at any age. Most often this occurs in the male 18-40 years.
But it's not always the case, premature ejaculation can be considered in the diagnosis. If that doesn't bother you, and often, then that's fine.
According to the clinical results, the diagnosis, if:
- Always, or almost always finish the act within one minute after penetration.
- I don't know to delay ejaculation during intercourse all or nearly all.
- After you feel down, and upset and sexual relationship.
Premature ejaculation can be classified as
- Lifelong (primary). Occurs, almost always starting with the first sexual experience.
- Acquired (secondary). Develops after sexual intercourse, sexual practice, to go without any problems in ejaculation.
Many people tend to believe that the early ejaculation, but the symptoms do not meet the medical criteria for the diagnosis.
Instead, natural periodic premature ejaculation, which includes periods of rapid ejaculation, is normal.
What causes premature ejaculation?
The exact cause is not clear. It was once thought to only affect the psychological factors. It is now known that premature ejaculation may be associated with a complex interaction of psychological, biological reasons.
What are the psychological reasons?
Harassment or abuse
Any violation of personal boundaries mark the character of a person. If you are faced with that can help a psychologist to work through negative experience.
It is important to note that you are not alone, the right side, not the one who violated the boundaries.
Complexes of the body
Whereas the media about the appearance to worry about, of course, everyone on the planet. Look at the guys at buzzfeed, talking about the pressure on the men. The photos are processed to conform to the "ideal standards" of beauty.
Both the state and medications may influence premature ejaculation. If any medication, I don't know what depression is, but for a long time of the depressive condition, you should go to a psychologist.
Worry about what you could have premature ejaculation
If this happened more than once, problem a possible fault in the system may cause the premature ejaculation.
Erectile dysfunction refers to the psychological problem, because men, who focus on obtaining or maintaining an erection during sexual intercourse and can ejaculate before time.
Relationship problems partner
If everything was fine, the sex, the rest of you, premature ejaculation happened infrequently or not at all, maybe the problem is that your relationship with your current partner.
As the researchers found that there is no dialogue, the sex, hygiene, personal space, your childhood directly affects the problem in adult life. Lead to not only premature ejaculation but also erectile dysfunction.
If the family is not called sexual organs directly conditions not to talk about personal space, Masturbation, sex, nocturnal emissions, the first manifestation of the work of the sexual function the boy cause stress.
First wet dreams occur at the beginning of puberty. If your child is not ready or able to discuss them, you will develop a sense of shame any sexuality. And it is not a mystical feeling to the "real" man to me will be able to put it down.
Scientists agree that a sense of shame on the spontaneous erection, ejaculation, and the fear of being caught Masturbation under development or inability to complete rest, or is it the reflex, which is the orgasm of the male requires less than two minutes.
If a teenager used to the idea that you need to get to the finish as fast as possible, the premature ejaculation will be the norm for the organization. To rebuild without the help of experts, exercises, or drugs will be very difficult.
Early sexual experience
This question is not accepted to discuss, the boys I'm not saying that morally it may not be ready to have sex. Instead, there is an unspoken code, which for a long time, that a virgin's deadly reputation, which is not "really" a man, to doubt, to think and to reflect.
This can be explained by: as the sex, not to say a teenager can learn about sex, it's just them.
But the medical workers, psychologists note that many young people it is important the sex with another person, so often surprised by the intensity of emotional reaction, especially if the relationship does not continue.
I suggest that you ask yourself a few questions before having sex:
- Understand the physical components of the sex? You know how it is physically organized, you and your partner?
- Are you ready to cope with the consequences of sexual (Sexually transmitted diseases, unwanted pregnancy)? Do you have access to good condoms?
- Since the probability of pregnancy, protected sex, done in order to get the partner pregnant? Have a plan of action in this case?
- If you still have Std, what are you gonna do? You have the opportunity to receive the necessary treatment? Are you ready to tell someone who can help?
- Comfortable talking about sex with your partner to ask your doctor to safe sex practices?
If the answer is "no" to a question until you are ready to have sex. Psychologists also note that sometimes it is enough just ask yourself the question: "I'm Ready to have sex?" If you have doubts, then earlier.
Premature ejaculation during the first sexual intercourse often suggests that they were not ready for the intimacy. To postpone the sexual life, a little better than an emotional breakdown or infection.
What is the biological reason?
Experts identify the following biological reasons:
- Abnormal sex hormone levels.
- The abnormal levels of brain chemicals — neurotransmitters.
- Inflammation, infection, prostate or the urethra.
When to see a doctor?
If the ejaculation occurs earlier than wanted during a majority of sexual relations, go to the doctor.
The doctors say that premature ejaculation is normal, common, and treatable.
You can also add, that for some people, it is talking to the urologist to get rid of the problem. Or it turns out that there is no problem, the man simply doesn't know what random premature ejaculation, the normal, the average time from the beginning of intercourse to ejaculation is about five minutes.
What are the treatment options?
In general, the treatment options for premature ejaculation include behavioral techniques, alcoholic beverages, medications, consultations. Don't forget that you may need time to find the treatment or combination of treatments that will work for you.
Doctors often recommend counseling. This can be psychotherapy, as well as a conversation with your partner.
Effective behavioral methods. It's better to start Masturbation without a partner. "To the extent that they are going to go, then think about what can be good".
Other behavioral methods can help you:
- Masturbation is one or two hours before intercourse.
- The failure of conventional sex for a while, instead of of other practices to reduce the emotional pressure.
- Kegel exercises for the pelvic muscles. Don't urinate in the middle of the process, do you remember what muscle was. Tribe them 3 times a day for 10 repetitions for 3 seconds. Don't hold your breath, don't tense the muscles of the abdomen, thighs, buttocks.
- The technique, the "pause-squeeze". How to correctly implement it, then tell the doctor.
- Condoms made of thick latex, which reduces the sensitivity.
Drugs have to offer and choose the doctor. Maybe the gels or anesthetics to reduce the sensitivity of the penis. But, incorrectly chosen medication can lead to severe loss of sensitivity.
How to talk to a doctor?
To speed up the diagnosis and selection of appropriate treatment requires a sound dialogue with the doctor.
Ask the question, even if it seems trivial or embarrassing. I don't know what will help your doctor better understand the problem, so talking about what you're interested. These questions can serve as a template:
- What can cause premature ejaculation?
- What tests do you suggest?
- What treatment is recommended?
- How soon after treatment can I expect improvement?
- If no improvement is expected?
- The risk of again facing this problem?
- Is there an alternative medicine I prescribed?
- There's some important information, brochure or website to read?
Be prepared for the fact that the doctor may ask very personal questions that may seem inappropriate. Here is a sample list:
- How often have premature ejaculation?
- When you first experience premature ejaculation?
- It happens that just a specific partner?
- This occurs when you masturbate?
- It happens all the time when having sex?
- How often do you have sex?
- As far as you are concerned about premature ejaculation?
- That the partner is worried about the premature ejaculation?
- How satisfied are you with your current relationship?
- You have a problem, or to maintain the erection?
- They take the prescription drugs? If Yes, which recently began, or you don't?
- Do not use the drugs?
Although the treatment time, significantly improve the quality of life. You should not delay the doctor because of the embarrassment. Don't forget that this is a common problem, or are able, because of the depression, destroy self-esteem, to avoid sex. And this despite the fact that get rid of it is possible at any age.