Prostate adenoma is a disease, which means a benign tumor. This is the disease of the prostate area are small growths – nodules. Finally, a woman, and then compressing the channel is responsible for urination, interfere with the process.
The main reason is that the origin of this disease is the restructuring of the male body with age. The level of male hormones (testosterone) starts to decline, and female (oestrogen) to grow.
Also, don't confuse the disease of the prostate. Don't forget that a benign tumor is the adenoma of the prostate, prostatitis. But it's very treatable now.
3 degrees of benign prostatic hyperplasia
Three degrees of benign prostatic hyperplasia:
- The compensation stage. At this stage the urine may be to stand out too slow stream, may upset the process of urination, while sleeping, I'll be tempted to go to the toilet, the process is a bit broken. Usually this phase last approximately twelve years. But that's my personal indicator. Therefore, someone in this section may be for a longer period, and some – less.
- The stage subcompensation. In this case, the bladder is interrupted, appears in the residual urine. You will feel that the bladder is not completely empty. Often a delay of urine and sometimes the urine, blood, and urine can become cloudy. These symptoms can also be connected to the symptoms of renal failure. Also a patient of this point, you have to push during urination, and rectal prolapse. When this becomes inflamed bladder. While some external factors can affect the health of the patient, to be a complete lack of urine.
- Stage of decompensation. Kidney function is completely damaged, and the urine is cloudy, excreted along with the blood drops. The stagnant urine in this section you can access the two liters. Because of this, the patients are forced to use during a trip to the toilet-a special transmission apparatus for the reception of urine. In addition, over time, begin to lose appetite, it seems, constipation, fever. Here the patient's immediate medical care needs.
It is also worth to note that in order to avoid the consequences, it is necessary to seek the advice of a doctor urologist when you have symptoms the first signs of the disease. You have to postpone your visit to the doctor, because the consequences of prostate adenoma can be quite disastrous.
Common diseases of the genitourinary system in men 40 years — inflammation of benign prostatic hyperplasia. Symptoms:
- delayed start of micturition, the tension of the abdominal wall;
- weak, intermittent pressure urine;
- the bed-wetting, frequent urination during the day;
- false desires, including the defecation;
- feeling of incomplete emptying.
Signs of enlarged prostate adenoma at the beginning of the disease can be present. But with the passage of time, the increase in tumor endanger the function of the genitourinary system, so the men 40 years of age once a year to examine a urologist.
Decreased urine outflow does not depend on the size of the tumor. Acute urinary retention may occur in the prostate cancer, if a little tumor hanging out in the urethra channel. At the same time, a "node" depending on the location, may not produce the clinical picture of the pathology.
Primary diagnosis of adenoma of the prostate, carried out the first medical appointment. Experts explain the symptoms, to clarify the nature of urination, the presence of other chronic diseases, and conducting a digital rectal examination of the prostate adenoma.
The procedure can be performed in the knee-elbow position the patient in standing position (supported by the table), lay the side of your bent leg. Use this procedure reveals the size, shape, flexibility, texture, the prostate, the symmetry, the ears, the presence of pain, detachable gland-secretion. Rectal examination allows to differentiate BPH, prostatitis, and suspected malignant tumor. If the prostate adenoma shares symmetrically enlarged, often significantly.
After that, a doctor appointed by instrument tests, laboratory tests.
Treatment of benign prostatic hyperplasia, it is advisable to start with the first manifestation of warning signs. Efficiency of treatment directly depends on the quality and timely diagnosis. There are two main methods of treatment of prostate adenoma:
- The medicine;
Medical ways to remove prostate adenoma is used in the early stages of the progress of the disease, when the symptoms are not acquired critical character. If the disease in time to get the acute form, may require surgery.
Quite often, the effective treatment of prostate adenoma, doctors recommend the hospital, still in the early stages, because it allows the constant monitoring of the development of the disease and suggests that the presence of quality medical care. Treatment of prostate adenoma the home is permitted, if there is a positive dynamics of the disease, of course, is not significant complications.
Medications for the treatment of benign prostatic hyperplasia
Modern treatment of benign prostate hyperplasia includes the conservative treatment of early stages of the disease, when the symptoms were mild, and the process of destruction did not affect the upper urinary tract. In addition, the surgical procedure is also contraindicated in patients for several reasons.
The Modern medicine allows to speak about a significant positive effect of medical treatment of the symptoms of benign prostatic hyperplasia, a significant reduction in the manifestations, and the complete elimination, provided that a comprehensive, properly-sized treatment.
Medicinal therapy for this disease is intended to achieve the following:
- the slowdown in education;
- reduce the volume;
- to minimize the negative manifestations when urinating.
The main goal of medical treatment is to halt progressive development of the disease, and to prevent the need for surgery. If this is not available, the operation of the benign prostatic hyperplasia becomes imminent, the drug is not allowed to refuse.
If medical therapies doctors recommend means that the prostate adenoma following spectrum:
- hormonal drugs, the measure based on which the prostate is reduced;
- remedies for the treatment of benign prostatic hyperplasia, toning, regulating the activity of the urinary canal, which is the urination;
- drugs that are of plant origin, which are intended for general strengthening of the immunity and the body's resistance.
Really worked, the treatment of chronic prostate inflammation, benign prostate hyperplasia group, alpha-blockers, regular application, which allows you to reach the positive dynamics in the restoration of normal urination, to relieve pain. The positive result of this system in the treatment of benign prostatic hyperplasia persists for a long time.
Patients who have accompanying problems with the circulatory system, the use of this drug is not recommended. If the patient responds to the medication is normal, the rate order alpha-blocker usually continue. Like to treat the prostate adenoma the doctor decides, because the interests of individual peculiarities of the patient.
The conservative treatment of benign prostatic hyperplasia is also used to treat inhibitors of 5-alpha-reductase. Drugs in this group of hormonal correction reduces the prostate to suspend the progression of the disease. In some cases, the expected effect of the application into account, a maximum of six months and, inter alia, the possible side effects of note, decreased libido, and erectile dysfunction.
The dosage of the characteristics of the system the medicine prescribed by the doctor. A single treatment of prostate adenoma does not exist, but it is important to note that the key to the effectiveness of any therapeutic intervention, adherence to the medical prescriptions.
What operations do you do the prostate cancer?
Modern medicine offers two main types of surgical treatment of prostatic adenoma:
- transurethral resection;
- the prostatectomy.
The function of transurethral resection (TUR) of the prostate is a method of removing prostate tissue, which is the special instrument – resectoscope. The input is through urinariorum. After removal of the adenoma of the prostate that the risk of complications is minimal, the rehabilitation time is substantially shortened.
If prostatectomy prostate removal open surgery. The operation of this type is outdated. Rehabilitation after surgery of the prostate adenoma open type can be a lengthy process, often associated with onset of complications. Most professionals prefer the TOUR as a progressive approach to minimize negative consequences of surgical intervention.
Among the new treatments of prostate adenoma it is worth noting that the following advanced techniques.
- Thermal process – the adenoma is exposed to the high temperature level. Heating of the tissues occurs under the influence of the microwave or radio frequency radiation, and ultrasound. The most common is the use of transurethral microwave thermotherapy.
- Cryotherapy, the destruction of the desired tissue, the prostate cancer, and the treatment of BPH occur under the influence of the temperature is low.
- The laser treatment which the tissues of the prostate parallel processes, the evaporation, water is a liquid, coagulation, folding the tissues. Ablation is often used for the treatment of benign prostatic hyperplasia in men in the early stages of the disease.
- Dilatation of the urethra, the lumen of the urethra extension, a special catheter, the tip, which covers.
- The method of introduction of the stent, where the lumen of the urethra to expand, introducing a special stent. This medical device is made of cylindrical form on the basis of polymer material. It will help you achieve the desired expansion of the urethra and to prevent the subsequent contraction.
Dilatation is most often used parallel to stenting, as a complex system in the treatment of prostatic adenoma without surgery.
The techniques – something relatively new in the treatment of benign prostatic hyperplasia. These are very safe for health contribution to the rapid rehabilitation of the patient. But indicators of their effectiveness date is worse than the surgery, so the experts in the practical application of minimally invasive therapy are rare. Moreover, these methods are very expensive, compared to the traditional surgery.
When the first symptoms of benign prostatic hyperplasia should consult a physician for advice and recommendations. A trained doctor will give advice about use of folk remedies in the treatment of disease. If form prostate adenoma, treatment of folk remedies can be one of the best methods. But the question arises: "How to treat BPH folk remedies, what are effective methods?"
Infusion, of prostate adenoma
In the early stages of the disease, refer to the alternative medicine, but only with the permission of the doctor. In the opinion of the patients, who found folk remedy benign prostatic hyperplasia of great help in the early stages of the disease development.
A lot of recipes that many years ago, patients coping with this problem. Such natural remedies are infusions of various herbs. Effective in the treatment of disease:
They are freely available to the pharmacy, purchase without a prescription, you don't need to spend time in the collection. Herbs in the treatment of prostate adenoma are used, often in the early stages of the disease development.
These herbs should be finely cut and pour hot water, insist on can be applied after 12 hours. Those people, who help such folk recipe, it is recommended to drink half an hour before meals with half a litre a day, for three months. A herb for prostate cancer and help strengthen the immune system, reducing inflammatory effect.
The above treatment of benign prostatic hyperplasia will help you cope with the disease. Effective treatment of benign prostatic hyperplasia folk remedy can save a person the surgical interventions.