The inability of the Mature male body for fertilization is called infertility. The problem occurs usually multiple unsuccessful attempts of conception of the couple. According to the statistics, Russian families, 45% of the cases, do the infertility, the men, as the main reason for the inability to get pregnant.
The male infertility causes
This is the mentality that the first he went to the doctor a woman. When, after a comprehensive investigation, and then you realize that he is healthy, the reproductive system is ready to imagine there is a suspicion against the partner.
The successful fertilization, and embryo development must meet the following criteria:
- complete spermatogenesis the sperm;
- maturation of sperm;
- physiologically normal ejaculation;
- the activity of the sperm outside of the male sexual way, until the merging of the egg and complete fertilization.
Infertility in the male can be congenital or acquired. Congenital inability to conceive can occur due to various diseases, the development of the testicles (cryptorchidism, hypogonadism, etc.). Frequent violations of, the development, the urethra. More likely to be diagnosed with hypospadias, stricture. When these abnormalities of the sperm is not deposited into the vagina.
Diseases leading to infertility in men
Acquired causes of male infertility. Most often this condition is associated with the history of diseases. Chronic inflammatory diseases alter normal spermatogenesis, the formation of abnormal sperm unable to fertilize. Induce the inability to conceive following pathology:
- mumps (mumps);
- the sexually transmitted disease;
- non-infectious inflammatory processes;
- developmental abnormalities of the reproductive system (cryptorchidism, hypospadias, varicocele, hypogonadism);
- damage to the reproductive organs, surgery;
- hormonal disorders;
- the genetic factor.
Infertility in men is the reason, which, as a rule, is complex, is usually placed.
The factors contributing to the development of pathology
In addition to the diseases accompanied by phenomena of inflammation, circulatory disorders, hormonal changes, there are factors. Their presence exacerbated the effects of the main cause, or the starting mechanism of development of diseases of the reproductive system of the body.
Factors of infertility in men is very diverse:
- the work on harmful production factors (ionizing radiation, vibration, chemicals, electromagnetic waves);
- lack of exercise, sedentary work;
- addictions (alcoholism, Smoking);
- professional Cycling exercise;
- tight underwear;
- overheating, over cooling of the pool;
- the psycho-emotional overload, stress.
It's not so bad at first glance, these factors are negatively reflected in indicators of sperm. The quality and quantity of features decreases.
The types of male infertility, as well as the characteristics of
The nature of the sterility, of three types:
- The secretory forms of infertility is reflected in the inability of the skin to develop a sufficient number of active sperm. Often this is due to disruption of blood flow to the tissues of the testes. Thus, the male sex cells of the error, the level of the sperm is dramatically reduced.
- Autoimmune infertility. Violations of the reproductive ability, the men in this case – a complex form of diagnosis, treatment. Factors of infertility autoimmune mechanism is often trauma, surgery. Antisperm antibodies detect their own sex cells like alien antibodies. Reduce the sperm motility negatively affects the process of spermatogenesis. The sperm cannot penetrate the cervical fluid.
- Excretory infertility. The reason for this selection of diseases are often inflammatory diseases, malformations of the urethra, accessory sex glands. Because infertility may be an obstacle, the VAS deferens, aspermatism. In this form the changes in the quality indicators of sperm: impaired concentration, sperm activity, abnormal bacterial cells.
If the conception of autoimmune infertility happened, antibodies to a violation of the splitting of the zygote, preventing the embryo, because abortion in the early stages.
The symptoms of male infertility
The symptoms of infertility, men are often uncertain, undetermined. Sexual Constitution, sexual activity has a small effect on the ability to conceive. As a general rule, men who are infertile are sexually active, it's not the experience that sexual impotence impotence. The people often don't know the problem. No obvious symptoms of physical diseases is a violation of reproductive ability is not observed.
In 90% of cases male infertility occurs almost asymptomatic. It is characterized by one essential feature: the absence of the fertilization during the regular sexual life during one year without contraceptives, the background fertility of the female partner.
|Clear signs of male infertility||Indirect signs of reproductive disorders|
Autoimmune and genetic disorders there are no clinical symptoms.
Various causes of infertility, in men, the symptoms of the disease without obvious symptoms, lead to timely treatment for the qualified help of professionals. This is the insidious pathology to find, usually only after years of fruitless attempts of the men to acquire the offspring.
Diagnosis of male infertility
The diagnosis of infertility after you have created a comprehensive survey of the man's body. The doctor collects a thorough history, analysis of the factors that may lead to infringement of reproductive function. Some developmental pathology (hyposadias, cryptorchidism) were diagnosed in the newborn age.
Venous sensor medical examination, if the men complain that the pain during sexual intercourse. During the inspection it is established hypogonadism.
Most of the information on the following methods:
- the quality and quantity of the seminal fluid;
- comprehensive blood, urine tests;
- immunological studies;
- tests for sexually transmitted diseases;
- studies of the prostatic secretion;
- the DNA analysis.
In most cases, the interpretation of the semen gives a full picture of the reproductive ability of men. This conference microstructural, morphological analysis allows to judge the motility of the sperm, the number of them. Sperm analysis revealed defects in the structure of male germ cells, viscosity, sperm, acidity, etc.
An ultrasound examination allows to exclude the diseases, pathology of the prostate, testicles. The diagnosis of inflammatory diseases of the used microscopic methods of investigation of biological fluids.
Hormonal studies aimed the determination of the concentration of blood testosterone, estrogen, and other hormones. According to the results of the assessment of hormones in the male body, which is important in the diagnosis, the treatment of male infertility.
If you suspect obstruction of the seminiferous tubules, the doctor will prescribe x-ray examination with the contrast substance. Men suffer from venous can be assigned to a Doppler.
If necessary, will be assigned additional research methods, consultation with an endocrinologist, andrologist, sexologist.
It is worth noting that the men hard enough to decide how is the diagnosis due to the fact that most of the procedures considered are humiliating, and the other part is very painful. It is essential to maintain the spouse together to overcome the difficulties on the path to pregnancy.
Prevention of male infertility
The etiology of violations of reproductive ability of the male body diverse. Therefore, the prevention of infertility is complex. Ensure men's health needs in childhood. Compulsory regular visits to the surgeon, urologist puberty.
A healthy lifestyle is one of the main preventive measures for infertility. The moderate exercise, physical activity – key features to improve the reproductive system. It is important that the full disclaimer men Smoking, and alcohol consumption. You don't want to frequent overheating (bath, sauna), as well as hypothermia.
A balanced diet rich in proteins, nutrients, vitamins, minerals – good prevention not only infertility, but a strong immune system. Food is healthy, natural. Excluded from the diet, spicy, smoked, fried food. On the basis of food fish, meat, vegetables, fruit. Plays an important role in protecting the male body's stress, negative emotional factors. Regular full sexual life with the constant partner also has a beneficial effect on the ability of fertile men.
Infertility in men the problem is not only medical, but also social. Violations of the childbearing abilities of a strong party leads to emotional problems, the family, reduces the quality of the social life. Therefore, it is necessary that the sooner you seek medical consultation begin to live a healthy lifestyle to eliminate factors that contribute to the reproductive dysfunction of men.