The symptoms of infertility, the men are completely invisible, however, the inability to conceive a strong sex occurs almost as often as women. On the advice of the doctors, after several failed attempts to get pregnant during the year should be checked to identify the reason, or the later termination of. Often, the first doctor turns to the woman. Making sure that the reproductive system is in order, you're ready to conceive a baby, the question arises against the partner. Let's look at the issue of male infertility, as well as the possible symptoms of the disease.
Male factor infertility
The infertility in men with congenital in nature or acquired. In the first case, this factor is usually attributed to various disorders, of the testes, as in cryptorchidism, and hypogonadism or diseases, the development of the urethra, which is diagnosed with hypospadias and stricture. Congenital anomalies associated with absence of the testicle, or other serious defects are not suitable for the treatment.
The reason the acquired inability to fertilize a lot, most often the problem occurs after an illness, one, let's see:
- sexually transmitted diseases: chlamydia, gonorrhea, trichomoniasis, and others;
- infectious diseases: mumps, brucellosis, typhus.
- endocrine disorders, leading to the deaths of sperm, and if the testes produce the new;
- inflammation: urethritis, prostatitis, reducing the sperm motility;
- venous – accompanied by dilatation and increased temperature in the testicles that damage, the death, the you;
- inflammation of the prostate, and ureters;
- sexual symptoms: premature ejaculation, erection lack of, or unsatisfactory;
- tumors of the testes, the violation of potency;
- chemical factors, the inhalation of the chemical composition.
Less common causes are the following:
- decreased immunity;
- drugs, or steroids;
- active sports;
- tight underwear;
- the frequent visits to the spa, the sauna;
- stressful situations, emotional overload;
- bad life.
It is also important to note that the psychological factor. Some men development of infertility, the psychological level. The reason for this may be that the fear, the responsibility, the fear that you need to comply with, or subconscious reluctance to have children.
Signs of infertility in men
The signs of male infertility is often blurred or non-existent. The main symptom is the lack of a wanted pregnancy healthy partner during regular intercourse throughout the year.
So the man will feel healthy, I don't know how the potency problems. In some cases, the symptoms are still there, they are directly related to infertility:
- Infections, sexually transmitted often accompanied by itching, problem in urination.
- A congenital disorder manifested cryptorchidism absence of one or two testicles, the scrotum, which, in turn, looks to the end of a developed or asymmetrical. Sometimes marked nagging pain in the abdomen.
- When a vein 2, 3. stage of the disease can be a nagging pain, a feeling of heaviness in the scrotum, discomfort while walking, also visible dilated veins.
- Provoke hormonal disorders: obesity, swelling of the breast and underdeveloped testes.
- The condition in which people don't have sperm.
Indirect symptoms are the following:
- erectile dysfunction;
- a small amount of semen during ejaculation;
- the delay or inability to orgasm can be achieved;
- pain during intimacy;
- discomfort, pain, and the testicles, the scrotum;
- the common headache.
More important, that some diseases lead to infertility, not the symptoms. These include: infectious disease type, the mumps, and typhoid fever, diseases of autoimmune nature, genetic disorders, hormonal disorders.
The purpose of the determination of the causes of infertility, the men have to be tested, comprising:
- History – collecting information for the patient: the lifestyle, the bad habits, diseases, disturbing symptoms, conditions, medications, the presence of problems of a sexual nature surgery.
- A general survey, during which the doctor inspects the external genital organs to identify abnormalities, tumors, and inflammatory processes, and draws attention to the external signs of physical development: body, the skin, the character's body hair.
- Semen analysis – laboratory examination of semen to assess the amount, color, odor, viscosity, count, motility, vitality and more.
When the testimony of a more detailed examination, including ultrasound of the scrotum, a blood test for hormones determination, genetic studies, testicular biopsy, urine analysis after ejaculation, x-ray examination in which contrast material is injected.
Prevention of male infertility
Sooner or later, almost every man wants to be a dad, so you have to take care of your men's health and the preventive measures to increase the chances of conceiving a child:
- Since childhood, you need to see a urologist and try to protect themselves from infectious diseases.
- Exercise daily exercise.
- Leading a healthy lifestyle – no Smoking and do not consume alcohol.
- Do not wear tight underwear, clothing.
- Don't overdo, sauna, spa – overheating is not desirable.
- Full eat– in the diet will be enough protein, vitamins, saturated fatty acids. Eat more fish, meat, fruits, vegetables, nuts, herbs, and refrain from fast food.
- The regular sexual life, but don't be promiscuous without protection.
- Insist on a good night's sleep.
- Try to avoid stressful situations, emotional overload.
- Avoid exposure to chemicals and toxins in the body.
Male infertility in most cases is not an independent pathology, but a consequence of infection, inflammation, poor lifestyle, or other reasons. In most cases, the inability to conceive is not obvious symptoms, the most important feature – the absence of pregnancy in the female partner during regular intercourse in the absence of disease to prevent conception.
In other situations, the symptoms depend on the causes of the disease, and manifests itself as problems with urination, drawing pains in the testicles, headache, feeling of heaviness in the testicles, problems with erection, discomfort, pain during sexual intercourse. In such cases, it is necessary to consult a doctor and undergo a complete examination.