Non-specific urethritis in men is an inflammatory disease that affects the urethra. The main difference between the non-specific urethritis specific, that provoke opportunistic pathogens, such as E. coli, Staphylococcus, Streptococcus, Klebsiella, etc.
Specific urethritis in men and women occurs as a result of defeat of the urinary system fungi Candida, chlamydia, gonorrhea, genital herpes, and other sexually transmitted infections.
Non-specific urethritis is also called non-gonococcal urethritis. This terminology can also be applied to the urethral inflammation, that there is no connection to the gonorrhea.
Pathogens are the cause-specific urethritis in men, the urethra is, in many ways.
Therefore, it is necessary to highlight the following causes of disease:
- unprotected sexual act in this case, the infected partner;
- injuries of the urogenital system;
- active sexual life– in which the venous blood stagnates in the submucosus of the urethra;
- the absence or lack of motor activity;
- weak immune system– then the body loses the strength of the fungus;
- allergic reactions;
- the presence of diabetes;
- diseases of metabolism;
- non-compliance with principles of good nutrition;
- prolonged stress;
- alcohol in large quantities.
Chronic diseases on an inflammatory nature, also affect the manifestation of urethritis.
The urethritis symptoms
The symptoms suggest that the presence of non-specific urethritis in men and women, have different manifestations. There are cases when the pathology is asymptomatic.
It is possible to allocate the following symptoms of the disease:
- pain, burning when emptying the bladder;
- frequent urination in the toilet;
- discharge from the urethra in a white, dark-colored;
- the feeling of inflammation and irritation of the penis;
- violations of the process, emptying of the bladder.
The women characterized by such symptoms:
- flow to the genitals, the green or the white shadow;
- painful periods;
- pain when emptying the bladder;
- pain in the uterus or in the pelvis;
- discomfort at the moment, the sexual intercourse internal pool.
- the increase in body temperature above 38 degrees Celsius;
- vomiting, nausea.
The period of manifestation of symptoms depends on the source of the urethritis, will begin after a few weeks or months after infection. The discomfort, inflammation of the urethral channel can be detected a few days, when non-specific urethritis non-infectious in nature.
With the disappearance of the symptoms of nonspecific urethritis, without any help, we recommend that you contact the health institutions to avoid infection of the partner.
Non-specific urethritis in men is manifested in two forms: acute or chronic. The acute form of urethritis is characterized by the following:
- itching, burning sensation in the urethra;
- swelling of the head;
- painful sensation in the penis; increased urination, which in the end is a cut of pain;
- manifestations of dragging pain in the groin or lower abdomen;
- the presence of precipitates, that if you dry the yellow tint.
If an acute form of the cancer is not cured until the end, the disease becomes chronic. This results in the following:
- a narrowing of the urethra;
- violation of erection or ejaculation;
- the event, cystitis, prostatitis, and testicular inflammation;
- finally infertility.
To self-medicate is not. Both forms of urethritis, you need to contact an experienced.
The most common means of diagnosis of disease: a sample of the urethra, and urine analysis.
The first method involves the sampling, the flow in the urethra. What is examined under a microscope signs of inflammation or bacteria. Pain, this procedure is minimal.
The second method to determine the presence of bacteria, because non-specific urethritis. For more accurate results it is necessary to go to the toilet two hours before the test.
In its sole discretion, the doctor may order additional test series:
- bacteriological analysis;
- laboratory tests aimed at the identification of gonococci, Trichomonas, Ureaplasma, and other pathogens;
- cultures of the urethra;
- to exclude prostatitis, prostate ultra sound;
- blood tests;
- immunological examination;
- information on the sexual acts unprotected in nature.
Most clinics have microscopes that can have results the day of testing. In other cases, the results are sent to the laboratory. In conclusion, the results of a week or two.
Non-specific urethritis should be treated. The disease itself does not pass. The result is used for self-healing to completely suppress the micro-organism will fail. Because the bacteria quickly become accustomed to antibiotics. Treatment urethritis is much more complicated. That's why medical help is needed.
The doctors in the practice use of the medicine. Which includes:
- The use of antibiotics. special attention should be paid to the macrolide antibiotics, sulfonamides, cephalosporins.
- Anti-microbial drugs, the local action of preparations containing chamomile, potassium permanganate.
- Compositions for washing the urethra, which dioxidine, collargol-silver.
- The antifungal drugs.
- Vitamins to strengthen the immune system.
You have to keep in mind that antibiotics can cause side effects, which are: vomiting, loss of well-being, diarrhea.
Non-specific urethritis also should be treated, not traditional medicine. The discounts are the following compounds:
- parsley milk;
- the decoction of lime flowers;
- tincture of couch grass;
- fresh juice blueberries;
- the decoction of the flowers, the cornflower.
NGU can be cured with folk medicine, if it's bacterial in nature. Compulsory consultation of the doctor. The positive effect access to, treatment of folk remedies should be at least a month.
All of this, the doctor will recommend the following:
- the principles of proper nutrition;
- reduce the spicy, smoky, fatty, salty foods;
- to minimize the consumption of alcoholic beverages;
- to increase the amount of fluids you drink;
- reduce physical activity;
- during the treatment period, the abstinence, the sex life.
If you follow these guidelines, the recovery comes much faster.
To prevent non-specific urethritis, you need to follow certain guidelines:
- to comply with the principles, proper nutrition, which builds in the stomach;
- to avoid injury of the organs of the urogenital system;
- to prevent hypothermia;
- the bot only protected sexual acts;
- to minimize the use of hot spices;
- when the pain is the area, small pool, and the necessary timely treatment;
- observe the rules of personal hygiene;
- regularly carried out examination by a specialist.
Compliance with the recommendations together will help to avoid this disease, such as non-specific urethritis.