The disruption of the male reproductive system is diagnosed very often. Almost half of the cases of infertile couples, the culprit is man. The exact answer, just a comprehensive test, based on the analysis of the infertility in men. Training, examination, diagnosis, treatment of complicated, labor-intensive. Only the full clinical picture, the doctor can prescribe the best treatment, which leads to the desired result.
Type of diagnostic
Quality diagnosis consists of a whole series of different tests. In the first stage the patient is waiting for delivery of the analysis, we examined the results obtained. The other is connected only if infertility is not precisely diagnosed, then the patient is prescribed a comprehensive study.
In the first stage, men should take:
- General semen analysis, which shows that the number of sperm motility. Before fertility tests for men, need a few days to avoid sexual intercourse to abstain from alcohol.
- Studies on the HIV, syphilis, hepatitis, herpes, or even the blood.
- The urine tests.
- Test for hormones in the blood. What hormones involved in the reproductive functions? It's the prolactin, testosterone, LH, FSH. These tests pass in the morning, on an empty stomach definitely.
- LHC semen culture. The test is administered, only if the semen contains white blood cells or bacteria. The result may be to exclude or confirm an inflammatory process in the area of vesicular complex topic.
- Cytological studies of prostate secretion.
Test sperm by Krieger gives the opportunity to evaluate the morphological state of the sperm.
PCR detection of urogenital infections. This study was taken in the form of a smear.
One of the most important in the diagnosis, since the presence of such infections significantly affect the quality of the sperm and reduces the possibility of conception. If conception occurred, it can cause pregnancy complications may lead to miscarriage or the death of the fetus.
Electron microscopic examination of sperm. Allow me to examine the semen more details revealing violations of the structure. The test is performed under a microscope with a very strong growth.
In addition to the above studies, it may be necessary to advice of some doctors of narrow specialization: urologist-andrologist, geneticist. In addition, you may order an ultrasound of the pelvic organs, a biopsy of the testes, genetic DNA testing or to aid with.
The quality of the sperm
The study of the sperm the most important diagnostic test. Minimum requirements that the world health organization, consists of eight parameters:
- Volume: 2 ml.
- pH: not less than 7.2.
- The concentration of spermatozoa in 1 ml of ejaculate at least 20 million.
- The total sperm number: 40 million in the whole ejaculate.
- Stable morphology at least 30%.
- The sperm vitality: at least 75%.
- White blood cells: less than 1 million / 1 ml.
- Motility: more than 50%.
Of course, analyzing the results, the doctor takes into account the individual sensitivity threshold standards for all patients.
How much to take the sperm
To get a more accurate result, must meet at least two tests.
Every time a person must maintain abstinence for at least two days.
Both times, the period of abstinence should be equal in order to equalize the conditions. If the results are significantly different from each other, selected for further sperm testing.
Very important to the progress of the tests within a lifespan of sperm: the period, approximately two to three months. There's enough examination of the ejaculate to the doctor for treatment? Unfortunately, neither conservative nor surgical methods of treatment may not be solely the indicators of the semen. A careful medical history and conduct a comprehensive physical examination, to accurately diagnose and treat infertility.
Complex diagnostics includes research of special substances – hormones. The correct or incorrect production directly affects the reproductive system. The blood, hormones enter you in the morning, on an empty stomach. Regardless of which tests have passed, you should learn:
- Luteinizing hormone, which increases testosterone in the blood.
- Follicle stimulating hormone stimulates the growth of the seminiferous tubules.
- Testosterone is the primary male sex hormone, which directly affects the quality of semen.
- Prolactin regulate sexual function.
If the doctor sees that it is necessary, then also exploring the thyroid hormones.
How much does it cost
Tests for male infertility possible laboratory medical centers. Rates may vary, depends on various factors, including level of health facility. Overall, the prices are completely reasonable.
Effective test for infertility may be accompanied by the expert consultation also paid. The services of a urologist at a private clinic, and the therapist, or cheap.
Often clinics offer the first disk, as well as free counseling. Decoding tests for male infertility should be treated only by an experienced doctor. The diagnosis is depending on private, as well as the aggregate level of analysis. What is the treatment required, the duration depends on the results of these studies.
Many people think that get rid of infertility difficult, only a small percentage of males are able to restore the function of the fertilization. This is a completely bad idea. Modern methods, products excellent results.