Prostatitis can be conservative treatment. In this regard, men naturally wonder what prostatitis should take? Of course, there is no magic pill.
In order to prevent inflammatory processes in the prostate gland, it is necessary to have a synthetic method, that is to say, some drugs will be used.
As a rule, patients are prescribed antibacterial tablets, alpha-1 blockers, and biosregulatory peptides. Treatment is complemented by phytoprepos preparations, muscle relaxants, antispasmodics, NSAIDs / hormonal agents.
Types and Symptoms of Prostatitis
Urologists choose strategies for prostatitis treatment. When choosing a tactic, a specialist pays attention to the root causes that cause inflammatory processes in the glandular organs.
According to the international medical classification, there are several types of prostatitis. Allocation of bacteria (stasis), bacteria, infections, fungi, allergies, hormonal dystrophy, vegetative prostatitis and asymptomatic.
The typical signs of pancreatitis are:
- Frequent urge to urinate. It happens that they are false. With an exacerbation of the disease, the frequency of rushes increases at night.
- Pain in the perineum and pubic areas during urination and sex. Pain can spread to the sacrum and lower back.
- Discoloration of urine. Thickened mucus and impurities can appear in the urine. These signs are observed only in the form of bacterial prostatitis.
- Quick ejaculation. On the contrary, inflammatory processes will cause anorgasmia.
- Intermittent urination.
- Feeling that your bladder is not completely empty.
- Decreased potency and libido. In severe cases, erectile dysfunction develops.
- Itching and burning in the urethra.
If a man has acute bacterial / infectious / fungal prostatitis, then signs of intoxication are present. The patient's body temperature is high, pain, insomnia, and body weakness appear.
Late treatment has a number of complications. A man can develop BPH, prostate cancer, infertility, impotence.
Antibiotics for prostatitis
How to cure prostatitis in men, which medicine is better? Experts say that with prostatitis, it is imperative to use antibacterial drugs.
The drug suppresses pathogenic microflora and thus helps to prevent inflammation in glandular organs. Preference is given to broad spectrum antibiotics. Before prescribing any remedy, a man should have a BAC prostate transplant.
Prefer drugs from the following groups:
Patients can use antibiotics in the form of solution for injection and tablets. The duration of treatment with antibiotics is at least 3-5 weeks. If necessary, a course of treatment is carried out.
After antibiotic treatment, the patient should re-transplant the LHC secretion.
Biological regulatory peptides
Biomodulatory peptides may be prescribed to patients during drug therapy. Many products in this segment can be purchased in pharmacies. The drug is dispensed without a prescription.
The active substance of the biosregulating peptide is bovine prostate extract.
Biotherapeutic peptides are available in the form of tablets, suppositories and powders to prepare the injection solution. Help Tools:
- Improves prostate tissue nutrition.
- Normalizes blood circulation in the small pelvis.
- Increases potency and libido.
- Eliminates urinary problems.
- Increases libido.
- Stop swelling of glandular organs.
- To speed up regeneration in the prostate gland.
- To increase the effectiveness of antibiotic therapy.
- Prevents thrombosis in the vessels of the pancreas.
- Increases local immunity.
- Normalizes the sound of the bladder.
- Increases the amount of lecithin granules in prostate secretion.
The shelf life of the biosregulation peptide is limited to one month. If necessary, medications can be used to prevent prostatitis and BPH.
Preparations of Phytops
Modern herbal medicines are widely used in urology. These drugs can be used to treat prostatitis and benign prostatic hyperplasia.
Herbal remedies help reduce inflammation, improve urine flow, normalize desire and potency.
Natural pills are not recommended for men with atopic risk.
The above noted that prostatitis is accompanied by pain with urination, slow flow syndrome, frequent urge to urinate and other dyspepsia.
To relieve these unpleasant symptoms, patients were advised to take an alpha-1 blocker. It relaxes the smooth muscle structures of the bladder neck, prostate gland, and urethra. Therefore, urine drainage is improved and the possibility of urinary retention is reduced.
Alpha-1 blockers can be used not only for prostatitis but also for benign prostatic hyperplasia. For adenoma, the drug is prescribed together with a 5-alpha-reductase inhibitor.
Men with hypotension, liver failure, and kidney failure should not use
What other amounts are assigned?
To eliminate the pain in prostatitis, the patient is prescribed nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs. With inflammation of the pancreas, NSAIDs can be used, which are produced in the form of suppositories, tablets and solutions for injection.
Another patient may be specified:
- Hormonal drugs.They are used when NSAIDs do not provide pain relief.
- Antispasmodic.Medicines to help relieve pain and muscle spasm of the perineum.
- Muscle relaxants.The instructions for these drugs say they help reduce spasm of the smooth muscle structure of the perineum, urethra and prostate gland.
- Multivitamin complex.They are prescribed to boost immunity.
For auxiliary purposes, the patient can use herbs to treat prostatitis and adenoma. Before using folk recipes, you should consult a urologist.
In addition to drug use, other recommendations should be observed. In particular, doctors recommend adhering to a diet, giving up bad habits and an active lifestyle.