A question about how to treat prostatitis was posed by men in adulthood. It is not always possible to cure the disease completely, but modern urology is capable of eliminating the first signs of prostatitis. The key to success is a qualified therapy, the patient adheres to all of the doctor's prescriptions. Treatment of prostatitis is only effective if all medical methods are used in general. Therefore, it is important to know how the onset of the inflammatory process manifests itself and how to make the treatment more effective.
Signs of male diseases
Gland inflammation is caused by pathogenic microorganisms that enter the bloodstream from the bladder, urethra into the prostate gland. But the pathogenic microorganisms themselves do not always contribute to the development of the disease. For the onset of the disease, favorable factors are needed. Under certain conditions, the infection threatens the stagnation of secretions in the prostate gland, reducing blood circulation in the male genitals. These reasons contribute to the onset of prostatitis.
The inflammatory process manifests rapidly, with characteristic symptoms:
- Complain about pain in the perineum and groin.
- The patient feels pain when the urination begins.
- The temperature goes up - up to 39 degrees.
- Fever, fever.
Unfortunately, the disease usually progresses without obvious signs and gradually develops into a chronic stage.
Chronic prostatitis is manifested by typical symptoms:
- Frequent pain and discomfort in the perineum.
- Discomfort when urine is flowing.
- Occasionally there can be a characteristic discharge from the urethra.
- Slightly high temperature - up to 37 degrees.
A small percentage of men develop prostatitis after having sexually transmitted diseases. If the disease is not treated in time, the erection ability in men will decrease. This is explained by pathogenic microorganisms in the prostate gland that destroy nerve cells in the male organ.
So, chronic prostatitis worsens a man's general mood: irritability and discontent appear.
What kind of medicine should I choose?
Before starting male organs treatment, the patient needs to do some subclinical tests: culture of bacteria in the urine, study of the secretions of the urethra and prostate gland, to determine the level of sensitivity. colds of bacteria with some drugs. It is necessary to fully treat prostatitis. From medications, antibacterial drugs, alpha blockers and rectal suppositories are recommended first and foremost.
Antibacterial agents are required in prostate therapy.
Several antibiotics have been shown to be effective in eliminating the symptoms of male diseases:
- Macrolit. Their advantage is that they are not detrimental to the intestinal microflora, they quickly penetrate the prostate gland.
- Tetracycline is effective against diseases caused by mycoplasmas and chlamydia.
- Fluoroquinolon. They have a wide range of effects.
- Cephalosporin. They are administered by injection, with a wide range of action.
As a rule, it takes ten to twelve days to treat prostatitis with antibacterial drugs.
The second group of drugs for effective treatment of the prostate gland is alpha blockers. The drug restores disordered muscle tone of the gland, improves urination.
Treatment with alpha blockers is long lasting, up to two months.
Traditionally, inflammation should be treated with rectal suppositories. The suppositories have a great therapeutic effect, as they help the medicinal substances quickly penetrate the affected area.
The highest treatment results are shown with candles containing propolis. They relieve pain, normalize blood circulation in the genital organs. Suppositories have no contraindications and side effects.
The benefits of massage and physical therapy
Urologists recommend treating prostatitis with massage and physical therapy. What are the essence and benefits of each method?
Prostate massage is done with finger inserted into the anus. What are the benefits of massage?
- The prostate gland is released from pathogenic microorganisms and by products of their activity.
- Blood circulation in the genitals is restored.
- Effect is standardized.
One and a half minutes of online massage. Evidence of a qualified massage therapy is that there is no pain during the procedure.
But this procedure has some contraindications:
- should not be massaged in an acute form of the disease;
- when there is a crack, an anal wound;
- if hemorrhoids are diagnosed, especially exacerbations;
- fights acute infectious diseases.
Physiotherapy is aimed at increasing the effectiveness of drug treatments.
The following types of physiotherapy are most commonly used:
- Galvanized - uses direct current with low intensity and low voltage.
- Electrical stimulation - the use of pulsed electric current to contract the muscles of the pelvic organs.
- Magnetic therapy - application of constant and alternating magnetic fields at low frequency.
- Drug electrophoresis is characterized by a parallel effect between the drug and the DC current with low intensity.
In addition to the listed categories, physical therapy exercises, and medicinal microsurgical exercises help treat inflammation of the gland effectively.
This effect on male organs has had positive results:
- It improves blood circulation in the urogenital organs, thereby reducing congestion in the pelvic organs.
- Damaged cells regenerate faster.
- Lymph flow from affected tissues is increased, toxin is eliminated.
Practical physiotherapy has no contraindications.
Traditional Medicine Tips
Herbal remedies offer a variety of effective treatments for prostatitis. As a rule, traditional healers recommend medicinal plants with a diuretic effect. What are the most effective recipes?
Pumpkin seed recipe
Men worried about prostatitis have long been advised to take pumpkin seeds. After all, they are high in zinc, which is essential for men's health. It is generally accepted that the daily dose of zinc is thirty pumpkin seeds. This amount must be eaten during the day.
You can make pills from seeds and honey. To do this, you need to grind five hundred grams of the seeds with the skin intact, then add two hundred grams of natural honey to them. Roll the small balls from the resulting mixture. It is necessary to eat medicine balls once or twice a day, thirty minutes before meals.
Propolis is one of the most powerful anti-inflammatory drugs. Prostatitis will go away quickly if you use propolis in combination with medications. An alcohol extract prepared from bee product. You need to mix forty grams of propolis and two hundred milliliters of alcohol. Evaporate the mixture a bit, then mix a small portion of propolis extract with two grams of cocoa. Form a candle, use it as a regular suppository: injected into the rectum at bedtime.
Chamomile and juice for disease prevention
Everyone knows the medicinal properties of chamomile - anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, and analgesic. Useful for men's health is chamomile water, taken before eating - for 30 minutes.
Juices made from asparagus mixed with carrots, beets and cucumbers are great benefits. The preparation of the medicated juice is very simple: take all the vegetable juice with equal portions. Drink it two to three times a day.
Such treatment - both medication and physiotherapy - will keep men healthy for many years to come.