With the support of only phimosis serious pathology characterized by disruption of the normal physiological structure of the penis in men.
With the support of just moses, the man a pathological condition, in which it is not possible to fully the head of the penis. The disease usually proceeds extremely painful.
This is the pathology, necessarily requires treatment. Otherwise, increase the likelihood of the development of the inflammatory process in the preputial SAC late in the urine. With the support of just moses, the man that adds a lot of problems for casual and even intimate life. The inability to fully the head of the penis leads to loss of sexual desire, erectile dysfunction, the development of the various types of infections.
What happens if you don't treat support just phimosis?
This pathology can cause a lot of negative consequences. Mainly in patients developing inflammation of the skin, the stagnation of the secretion. In addition, because of inadequate excretion of the urine, and the back contact of the urine-excretory canal infection occurs in the urethra.
The most dangerous complication of this condition is called para phimosis. This is a sharp infringement head. This pathology usually occurs, repeated attempts to get out of the head of the intercourse. While the foreskin to cut off circulation in the penis, which leads to the swelling. The independent attempt to get back to the normal state, usually don't succeed. In this situation, without urgent intervention is required.
Why develop with the support of only phimosis in men?
The cause of this pathological condition is different. These are the following:
- Genetic predisposition. The man is the elastic component of the connective tissue.
- Mechanical injury to the penis.
- Inflammation (balanoposthitis, syphilis).
Despite the fact that the reasons for support only phimosis is very simple, in time, solve them, prevent the progression of the disease, experts have yet to diagnose. The fact that the men do not differ in the tendency to closely monitor the health, as it is necessary to consult the doctors.
- Difficulties in the implementation of the hygiene procedures. Apparently, the inability to fully retract the foreskin, which leads to a gradual accumulation of smeg from. As is known, the perfect environment for the life of the pathogenic bacteria.
- Swelling of the penis, violation of the normal circulation, it hurts the relationship.
- With the support of only phimosis in men also be problems with urination.
Classification of the disease
Depending on the degree of opening of the head of the next stages of the disease:
- The first stage is characterized by certain difficulties, the liberation of the glans of the penis during erection a calm state, these problems are not observed.
- In the second stage - the inability to open the head of an excited state, even under load.
- In the third section. Every time you have to pull the foreskin appears bleeding, severe pain.
- The fourth stage characterized by painful urination, as the head of the penis full covered by the skin.
Furthermore, several subtypes of the disease:
- Physiological. Occurs, the children, the three years. In fact, the disease is not associated with the final development of the foreskin. After some time (5-6 years) head. If this does not happen, contact your specialist.
- Hypertrophic. In this case, thickening of the epithelium of the foreskin, and the protrusion beyond the head.
- Atrophic. The foreskin is initially diluted, and then completely atrophied.
- Scar. The edges of the foreskin scars are formed in the different sizes.
First, the reception, the doctor will collect complete medical history, listens to complaints. In addition, the specialist may be asked a number of clarification questions (if there were problems with urination, whether preceded by symptoms of mechanical damage, etc.).
Diagnostic pathology is usually simple, based on the visual examination of the genitals. The doctor also assessed the exposure level of the head, the presence in the pus of the foreskin. In some cases, also, may need to consult a surgeon.
How to manage with the support of only phimosis in men?
In most cases, eliminates this pathology is possible only by surgical intervention. However, there are conservative methods. One such treatment options is a gradual stretching of the foreskin.
Consistent stretching is recommended prior to the onset of moderate pain, and repeat several times a day, for 10 minutes. The process of direct expansion, gradually increasing the amplitude of the translational movements of the total exposure to the head. The greater efficiency it is recommended before the procedure take a hot bath.
With the support of only phimosis in men, sometimes through treatment can be drug therapy. This means that the application of the head ointments corticosteroids. These drugs improve the flexibility of the epithelium, reduction of inflammatory process, edema. Should be a day two months ago, to RUB the head.
Otherwise, how to overcome with the support of only phimosis in men? The treatment by surgical intervention is the most effective option to get rid of this type of disease. The surgery usually involves the formation of three zigzag incisions in the foreskin and the stitching. According to experts, this treatment is almost 100% of cases allows to achieve the desired results.
When cicatrice of version of the disease is recommended the excision of the foreskin in a circle, to the circumcision.
The post-operative period
Despite the relatively high efficiency of the surgical treatment the doctor's attention to the selected patients, the occurrence of various complications. Often appear minor bleeding caused by sloppy stitches and / or inflammation, the external part of the urethra.
To prevent the development of such complications in patients with a diagnosis of "support only phimosis"? The man after the surgery that these problems can be avoided if you strictly follow your doctor's recommendations. It is necessary that the baths of potassium permanganate, a special anti-bacterial creams. In some cases, you may need additional surgery to correct defects of appearance of the foreskin or to restore the proper contours of the urethra.
In this article, we talked about what quality, pathology, as support only phimosis in males. The surgery is the most effective method of treatment. The appearance of the initial symptoms should not delay visit to the doctor in the drawer. Better in the early stages, to cure this disease and I don't think of the consequences. Be healthy!