It's hard to be a man. In terms of the reproductive system. It all begins harmlessly - steamy dreams, an erection and ends, as a rule, with prostate diseases. Is prostatitis prevention available in men? Or will you have to wait - will this unpleasant illness begin or not?
A little bit about symptoms
The prostate gland is part of the male reproductive system. It is responsible for the production of specific substances that nourish and protect sperm.
Symptoms of the disease:
- pain in the groin;
- different types of urination - painful urination, painful urination, frequent aches and pains.
So if you start running to the toilet at night and feel your bladder is still full, then perhaps this is a warning that it's time to see a urologist. .
Types of precautions
Prophylaxis of prostatitis in men is classified by whether or not there has been a prior inflammatory process in the reproductive domain.
The main task of the measures is to prevent the development of prostate diseases. Precautionary measures should be introduced by the age of 30.
- Primary prevention of inflammatory prostatitis.
- Secondary prevention of chronic prostatitis - is indicated for patients who are familiar with inflammatory processes in the organ. The aim is to prevent the recurrence of the disease, the development of complications, such as tumors of different origins, the formation of calcifications.
Prostatitis prophylaxis is a complex of treatments aimed at avoiding prostatitis, improving quality and survival.
What you can do yourself
Preventing prostatitis at home requires no special knowledge, especially medicine. Complexity of the measures includes the implementation of some medical recommendations.
What preventive methods do doctors recommend:
- Active living position. Even if you have a sedentary job, walking one or two stops in the morning or evening won't be difficult. Buy a gym membership card and join classes.
- Regular sex life with one partner constantly. You should not engage in sexual exploitation or try different types of sex. Taking time to do this 2-3 times a week is sufficient.
- Proper nutrition.
Refuse highly fried, fast food, and bacon will help improve the prostate condition. Vegetables and fruits in all forms, dried fruits, lean meats and fish, cereals, natural juices and preparations have a beneficial effect on the reproductive system.
- Do not sit in wet and cold environments.
- Avoid stress, reduce immunity, treat high quality colds and flu.
- See a urologist even if you don't have symptoms. See your doctor regularly after treatment for prostatitis. After age 40, a thorough screening should be done every six months.
Preventing male prostatitis at home does not need to be costly, either material or time.
Physical education for the prostate gland
Physiotherapy is used to prevent prostatitis in men. Therapy is performed after the inflammation of the prostate gland has ended.
An exercise therapist may recommend the following exercises to prevent prostatitis:
- Tighten the perineum muscle, as if pulling the rectum in. Hold this position for a few seconds.
- Tighten the sphincter and urinary control muscles up to 200 times daily.
- Perform a half squatting with knees aside, walking with knees raised, cycling. At least 10 times a day.
If you don't want to exercise, the best activities to prevent prostatitis are playing tennis and badminton.
Prostatitis prophylaxis is prescribed by a urologist after examining a patient. Medications that are prescribed to prevent prostatitis in men, are mainly of plant or animal origin.
All drugs aim to reduce the frequency of inflammatory processes in the reproductive organs. In addition, the active ingredients of tablets and suppositories help relieve pain, have a decongestant effect, improve urine flow and stabilize erectile function.
Medicines should be taken on schedule by the doctor. It is allowed to use any vitamin complex independently.
What traditional medicine offers
Treating and preventing the inflammatory process of the prostate gland in men with folk remedies means using different herbal remedies. They should be drunk for long courses.
Preventing prostatitis with folk remedies includes the following popular herbal formulas:
- Ivan Tea. Herbal alcohol and botanical flowers are made in the classic way. To get 500 ml of boiling water, 10 g of plant material is required. Pour, wrap and let cool completely. Drink 100 ml of tincture 2 times a day.
- Eat 20-30 pieces. Pumpkin seeds live everyday. Sunflower seeds are rich in vitamin E, which is called a vitamin of the reproductive system.
- Beekeeping products are an excellent preventive agent. Get honey, propolis, bee bread. It is better to refuse mead and any alcoholic beverages containing honey.
- Grind equal amounts of walnuts and sunflower seeds. Consume 1 teaspoon per day.
- Parsley broth. You will need 3 teaspoons of chopped green vegetables and 250 ml of boiling water. Pour, let it incubate. Use decoction in small doses during the day.
- Celandine Broth. For 5 g of dry ingredients, 200 ml of boiling water will be required. Let it incubate. Drink 15 ml 3 times a day. The royal tree is a poisonous plant. Therefore, it is not recommended to exceed the recommended dosage.
Alcohol and prostate health incompatible!
Important! Traditional medicine is a good supportive treatment. And only after consulting a urologist. If not, they are more likely to cause harm than help.
Prevention of prostatitis requires self-improvement and care. Some exercises to prevent prostatitis are invisible to others. And you can do a small workout anytime at your convenience. It is better than treating acute visceral hyperplasia or urinary retention in the hospital.
Prostate disease is not a sentence. And it is up to you to avoid this problem!