Benign prostatic hyperplasia – hyperplasia prostate tissue. Most of the prerequisites to ensure that the development occurs in men older than 40 years, but the adenoma starts to increase after 50. The statistics shows that every second current pathology.
Recognize a BPH difficult urination, decreased sexual activity. Expanding tissue compresses the urethra so that the stream becomes slow and uneven. Because of this, the people feel a strong pain, burning sensation while going to the toilet.
What is adenoma?
Prostate adenoma hyperplasia benign nature. It is characterized by the slow proliferation of the glands located in the neck of the bladder. At the beginning of the development of the disease the men formed a small nodule, which is constantly increasing. Over time, this knot in the prostate obstructs the urinary channel causing problems with urination.
However, the changes caused by her appearance in the prostate, a negative impact on the health of men. The advanced stage of the symptoms of the disease can be called painful, unpleasant. Also, if a long time not to draw attention to the difficulties of urination, you may have severe kidney disease.
This disease's high prevalence. Statistics the world health organization showed that the BPH is found in 40% of men older than 50 years. When the age exceeds 65, the risk of meeting a pathologist increases to 95%. It is for this reason that all men need to undergo regular testing, the doctor will make the initial stage to diagnose this tumor.
The doctors have no clear idea why it occurs, BPH. However, many experts believe that trigger the growth of this cancer can be:
- Hormonal disorders;
- Irregular sexual life;
- Sexually transmitted diseases, sexually transmitted diseases;
- Heavy physical work;
- The use of certain medications;
- The alcohol and Smoking;
- The negative impact on the environment;
- Emotional stress;
- Inflammatory processes in the body;
- Diseases of the cardiovascular system.
Recognize the signs of BPH simply. However, in the early stages of the disease also show similar symptoms of other diseases. Sign of adenoma irritating to drive changes in urination. How irritating are the following:
- Constant urination in the toilet.
- The pain ignoring the urge.
If you ignore the first symptoms of prostate adenoma, the tumor grows, putting pressure on the urinary canal. Because it is narrow, which is disorders of urination. You can recognize them by the following features:
- A thin stream of water;
- A small amount of single-time of urination;
- Intermittent urination;
- Pain while urinating;
- The appearance of impurities of blood in the urine, sperm;
- Necessary support activities during urination;
- Urinary retention.
To diagnose BPH, people need to consult a qualified doctor-urologist. Lead the necessary research that will help determine the cause of the changes in the prostate. The most important diagnostic measures to diagnose BPH, are the following:
- Palpation of the anus – the procedure in which the doctor's eyes examining the prostate. It is necessary to determine the exact size of this body, the texture, the nodular formations, the degree of pain.
- Ultrasound examination is necessary to determine the condition of the kidney, prostate. Such a study helps to diagnose the degree of tissue damage, presence or absence of cysts, in the direction of growth, presence or absence of stones. It is also necessary to determine the function of the kidneys, as there gives complications adenoma.
- Transrectal ultrasound of the prostate – a procedure where the doctor will be able to determine the size, structure of the prostate. It is also necessary that the doctor be able to distinguish the adenoma the tumor.
- The examination of the urine stream. It is possible to determine the basic characteristics of the process of urination: speed, volume, and duration.
- The determination of the residual urine procedure, which measure the amount of urine remaining in the urinary channels. The test helps determine whether the surgery or not.
- The method of determining pressure within the bladder.
- Cystography, the study of the circulatory system around the bladder. Performed using contrast material.
- MRI, CT – two diagnostic tests, with which it is possible to determine the structure of the tumor size, the degree of expansion. They also need to clarify the oncology processes.
The greatest importance is the question of blood to the candidate. These help to identify the antibodies in the blood, which arise only as a result of malignant tumors formation.
Treatment of BPH in men a serious procedure that requires a highly skilled doctor. It should be possible to fully explore the features of the tumor, and the patient. For this purpose, it is necessary to find the answer to the following questions:
- Possible malignant nature of the tumor?
- Are there any serious contraindications to the surgery?
- What are the symptoms of best to the patient?
- If there is a protrusion of the prostate?
- The patient may have a normal life sex life?
- What chronic diseases the patient?
- If the patient has any medication?
- What are the benefits of the treatment may be able to get?
Medications for the treatment of BPH is a gentle way to impact educational effectiveness, however, is justified only in the initial stages of the disease. Also, the selection of drugs should be dealt with only by qualified doctors. The individual then is not only to achieve nothing but to provoke the development of serious complications. Only a urologist will be able to say exactly what your case will help you cope with the disease.
Physical therapy – series of the procedures, through which it is possible to quickly get rid of the BPH in men.
The manipulation and influence are able to reduce the discomfort and also to stop the growth of the tumor.
Most popular physiotherapy treatments the anti adenoma can be called, ozone therapy, photodynamic therapy, physiotherapy treatment, fasting, etc. However, before such procedures, consult your doctor – many contraindications.
Photo dynamic therapy
Photo dynamic therapy is a modern method of treatment of prostate adenoma in men. The point is that such effects are the effect of the photodynamic light. The resulting node, the doctor injects a special drug that becomes active after the laser irradiation at a certain wavelength. Subsequently, the oxygen particles begin to move, and affect the affected area. Using this procedure, you will be able to defeat necrosis, damaged parts of the tissue.
Ozone therapy is a popular method for the treatment of BPH in men. This is one of the most modern methods of treatment of such formations. Ozone therapy is used to get rid of the many urological diseases. Effective, without the intake of drug money. The statistics show that the positive result of the observed effects in the cases of 95%. Ozone allows you to:
- Establish the blood circulation in the pelvic organs;
- To reduce the pain;
- To kill all pathogenic micro-organisms;
- To accelerate oxidation in the urinary organ;
- To remove the inflammation.
Ozone therapy will be able to achieve good results in the treatment of BPH. This procedure is an excellent therapeutic effect, effects of which are, in many respects, better than the drugs. Practically painless, is performed without anesthesia. During the procedure, I feel more than mild discomfort which lasts a few days.
Physiotherapy treatment, which holds a special place in the treatment of BPH in men. The correct exercises, you will be able to dispel blood stasis, and also to organize the circulation in the pool. There are many different complexes that help to restore the health of the urinary system in men. It's very important to participate in physical therapy, as to prevent the growth of the adenoma, and after the surgery. So you will be able to recover faster, and minimize the likelihood of recurrence in the future.
Treatment with leeches
Because the prostate tumors, significantly decreased sexual ability of all people. To regain its former strength, many experts recommend that a course of leeches.
This method helps to establish the circulation, and also to the harmful substances, toxins from the body.
Integrated approach adenoma does not grow or deliver to the owner a lot of inconvenience.
However, the appointment of treatment the doctor should assess the body as the procedure a sufficient number of contraindications.
Every year, the number of operations of the urinary system decreases. This is due to the emergence of a more effective conservative methods of treatment. However, the treatment of adenomas urologists even resort to surgical procedures. These are especially popular for older men. Studies have shown that with age the risk of adenoma increases significantly. However, a lot of people don't pay attention to the pop symptoms, which the disease spills over a serious stage. That without surgery, it's not gonna happen.
The surgery is a radical method of treatment for an adenoma. On average, the operation will last from 1 to 6 hours, depending on the size characteristics of the formation. After surgical excision, a person have to spend in the supine position for 4-5 days, and then sit. After the surgery, you need to perform a long recovery process. There is also the risk of complications. Often after the surgery, the men complain about the pain in the penis may worsen the secondary infection.
In order to prevent the BPH in men helps adherence to the preventive measures. It will benefit not only the urinary system but the entire body. The doctors believe that the most important the following recommendations:
- Completely abstain from Smoking, drinking alcoholic beverages;
- Avoid hypothermia of the body, especially the lower limbs;
- Try to minimize stress;
- In addition to the diet – only natural ingredients;
- Try not to stand in need of the toilet, as this stretches the bladder;
- 2-3 hours before bedtime do not drink any fluids to avoid night urination, to the toilet;
- Regularly visit the urologist, to the initial stage of the disease diagnosis;
- Exercise, see a healthy lifestyle;
- Don't get the blood in one place, which is one of the most popular reasons the adenoma;
- Provides a regular sex life, that's why the prostate could produce, rid yourself;
- Protect yourself from Venereal disease, or sexually transmitted infections.
Use preventive measures you'll be able to significantly reduce the risk of developing BPH. Furthermore, these recommendations will help to stop the growth of an existing nodule. If there are any symptoms indicating pathology, be sure to consult your urologist.
The traditional methods of treatment
The more popular a prescription to stop the growth of adenoma. However, the best to pre-consult with your doctor if you can use them or not. If it's the wrong approach, or if there are contraindications to severe damage to the body. The most popular drugs against prostate:
- In equal proportions mix the dry herb st. john's wort, chamomile, oak bark, nettle. Every night beer 2 tablespoons of mixture into a liter of boiling water, leave to infuse overnight. In the morning, strain and pour into a suitable container. One day, you must drink the broth. The duration of treatment is usually 3-4 months.
- Some of the fungus Veselka, fill in the ratios: 1 mushroom 0.5 vodka. You don't need to use tinctures, alcohol, as you kill the helpful micro-organisms. leave the medication for 30 days, and every morning a tablespoon of infusion.
- Mix 100 grams of milk thistle, 200 – parsley. This pour 3 liters of boiling water and leave for a week in a dark place. After that, pour the medication into the tank, drink 50 grams 3 times a day.
- In equal proportions mix the buds and bark of birch, which have a large amount of zinc. This trace element helps prevent the growth of hyperplasia. Pour the rubbing alcohol in the ratio: 2 tablespoons 400 ml. Put the medicine for a few days in a dark place, then strain and store in the fridge. Drink a teaspoon a day before meals.